Hi, I’m Susan.
I’m sure you have many questions… Is she experienced? Is she a skilled agent? Does she know the area intimately? Does she have a proven track record? Will she look out for my best interests? Is she reliable, trustworthy, responsive and friendly?
The answer is “yes”.
But this process isn’t about me… it’s about you and your goals. All you really need to know about me is that I’m not a sales person… I’m a trusted counselor and advisor – and I will always put your needs, desires and best interests first. My mission is to use my knowledge and expertise to provide a stress-free real estate “process” and deliver the best possible results. Your satisfaction is my greatest reward, so visualize the ideal outcome because together we will make it a reality.
Just in case you want to know a little more about me and my qualifications…
• Intracoastal Realty “Top Producer” Award recipient
• $100,000,000 in closed sales
• 26 years with Intracoastal Realty
• Native North Carolinian living in Wilmington since 1975
• 2008 President Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors
• 2014 President North Carolina Real Estate Educational Foundation
• 2012-13 North Carolina Association of Realtors Region 2 Vice President
• 2009 Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors Realtor of the Year
• 2007 Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors Salesperson of the Year
• GRI…Graduate of Realtor(s) Institute
• CRS…Certified Residential Specialist
• SRES…Senior Real Estate Specialist
Other fun facts:
• UNC-Wilmington graduate
• American Heart Association and American Cancer Society volunteer
• Outside of work: golf, cooking, traveling, boating, reading and enjoying life at the beach with my husband, Cliff!